Foundations makes a difference because Foundations is the difference
Foundations prides itself on providing a different type of child care experience. Come discover the unique benefits that Foundations offers families:
Additional Features & Services We Provide:
- Free enrichment classes on site. Children rotate through movement, music and language classes as part of our comprehensive curriculum. This feature provides kids with a well rounded early education.
- Excellent preparation for Kindergarten. Foundations kids are well prepared for the challenges of public school and beyond.
- Conveniently located for those commuting to Venice, Port Charlotte & North Port.
- Payment Options - Making your tuition payment is as easy as 123. We offer many option that need your needs: Cash, POS, Automatic Debit and Online Payments.
- Flexible Programs - We understand the needs of today's working families, and offer many programs to meet those needs.
- Exciting and engaging environments - Our classroom spaces were designed to stimulate your child's imagination. All classroom elements were carefully chosen to create the best environment for learning and fun.
- The Backpack Program - provides nutritional support to children over the weekend and during
school holidays when they may otherwise go without a meal.
Participating families are sent
home with a backpack of healthy, kid-friendly food and nutrition
information on Fridays. Open to all our families, no income requirements.
- Meals are provided - Children learn best when they are provided with healthy meals, we provide a full breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. These meals are catered to us daily so they are always fresh and delicious.
- Spacious outdoor play spaces that feature shade trees, a tricycle path and fantastic play structures.
- Fantastic monthly field trip experience for children ages 3 & up
- Meticulous cleaning and sanitizing of the facility - Large toys and cribs are cleaned and disinfected at the end of each day. Linens are washed daily. Mats are cleaned and disinfected on Fridays. Our cleaning services comes daily for general cleaning.
- Secure facility includes a keypad entry system, biometric fingerprint check in/out and camera surveillance located within the center.
- Parent's Date Night - Your child can enjoy a wonderful fulfilled evening once per month, while you can have a few hours to yourself.
- Parent Involvement Opportunities - Attend a Parent Advisory Council (P.A.C) meeting, chaperoning your child's field trip, volunteer in a classroom or join our Academy Board. There are a variety of options that can fit your busy schedule.
- Parents Time Out - Foundations is proud to sponsor Englewood United Methodist Church's parents time out program.
- FREE COFFEE - Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee when your drop your child off. We also offer tea and hot chocolate all available at the touch of a button.
- Publix Bread - Pick-up a loaf of bread, rolls and other bakery items free of charge. Publix donates bread and bakery items 2-3 times a week for our families to enjoy at no cost.
Quality care beings with lower ratios
|| Our Ratio
| County Ratio
|| 12months - 2yr
| Young Preschool
| 2yrs - 3yrs
|| 3yrs - 4yrs
|| 4yrs - 5yrs